Trading Signals from pamko

w2m

Yasnenko.Then we shall describe how a Deposit you have a demo or a real and on what basis you enter and exit.There may be some feature in your inputs?

pamko

The transaction is completed.take profit taken at 20 pips.

---------- the Message attached to 16:11 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 16:07 ----------

Deposit 5.000 - Demo - as a beginner it's pointless to get into a real account, as it is a 90% crash. That will prick their skills and then they will climb into a live account. Well, the feature I have is this: Open a trade and wait when the profit will go to the mountain <0. And complete. Courses and other "melachah" trade does not fumble. So far, so. Anyone have good advice for my development in this branch of activity. Write in health - I will be glad to listen.

---------- the Message attached to 16:14 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 16:11 ----------

Opened a trade on EUR/USD for BUY

the volume is 0.10 lot

price - 1,3172

tech profit - of 1.3170

w2m

---------- the Message attached to 16:11 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 16:07 ----------

Deposit 5.000 - Demo - as a beginner it's pointless to get into a real account, as it is a 90% crash. That will prick their skills and then they will climb into a live account. Well, the feature I have is this: Open a trade and wait when the profit will go to the mountain <0. And complete. Courses and other "melachah" trade does not fumble. So far, so. Anyone have good advice for my development in this branch of activity. Write in health - I will be glad to listen.
---------- the Message attached to 16:14 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 16:11 ----------
Opened a trade on EUR/USD for BUY
the volume is 0.10 lot
price - 1,3172
tech profit - of 1.3170

With take not,2 points is not serious,most likely you made a typo.
What you have a fixed TP and stop loss that are best for yourself to choose and focus...And Advisor FxSignal on your extreme the screen with your inputs?

pamko

dryl a deal on EUR/USD for BUY

volume - 0.01 lot

price - 1,3185

tech profit - 1,3192

---------- the Message attached to 16:31 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 16:27 ----------

I explained so. In the graph profit: This number of earned profits. I have 4 - that means 4 profit? Or do I explain the "not quite right"? And that means 0.4 of a profit?

Zool

I read your predictions I think you need to start from scratch(no offense) , you analyze yourself and realize that the reason for entering at those points,and even on pepsoft - no. You should not have the thread opened too early - here is full of branches where you will be able to help, but as the author you just peck and you finally get confused.
PS: And another tip, get rid of the EA and learn to think if you want in the end chegonibut earn before to use them you need to learn to understand where he can cheat,and one tool for analysis is clearly insufficient. Find a system of analysis which is your vision of the market will be good to go and you will be comfortable, learn well and then avesuite her add-ons(filters).It would take a lot of time - at least a year.
---------- the Message attached to 16:38 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 16:36 ----------

Profits are not profits
,and the points or money is measured .
price - 1,3185 tech profit - 1,3192 = 7 points

pamko

Well, I'm life, I'm always all usual it quickly and experiences. I think here I will not remain without attention of luck. Thank you for the advice/statements.

w2m

No offense,but the section in which you opened a thread called "Trading signals,forecasts,recommendations"and your posts on the entrances to the market are more like notes of your Diary,like,in, out.Any advice and any analysis

pamko

The transaction is completed. The profit received at the rate of 8$

---------- the Message attached to 17:12 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 17:09 ----------

Opened a trade on EUR/USD for a SELL

a volume of 0.5 lots

price - 1,3207

tech profit - 1,3295

pamko

The transaction is completed. The profit received in the amount of$ 10

---------- the Message attached to 18:18 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 18:16 ----------

Opened a trade on EUR/USD for a SELL

a volume of 0.5 lots

price - 1,3202

tech profit - 1,3290

pamko

The transaction is completed and has received 10$ profit.

---------- the Message attached to 21:30 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 21:28 ----------

p.s to All a Good Night! Lucky you transactions and more profit guys.

Сверху