Trading Signals from pamko

pamko

Good evening All! In this topic I will show you your trading signals and charts.

Who wants to use my trading signals, please use, but use at your own risk.

Because I was a novice, and experience I have is not enough , so to blame me is not worth it. Only use at their discretion. I hope I'll be useful for you.

Thank you and good Luck!

Zool

Risky entry against the main dvizhenia. The market has already turned.Can and will work, but the risk is commensurate.

pamko

Well we hope that it will be so. Well I'm new, so I have yet sensibly in all this. But thanks for the advice.

pamko

Well, the expression "beginners luck" is not always true
so at this moment I was convinced.

The deal is closed. take profit was lost in the amount of 1.10

pamko

The deal is closed. take profit is lost in the amount of 0.10

I still get the experience. So do not judge strictly, I've only been here a couple of hours

newalex

And why the second to close so quickly was that? The Euro gradually rises, it is likely soon and would be closed in profit.

pamko

Now I have, before I did not put in here your trading signals, it was just a lucky streak. 3 transaction Navarro ~400 profits. Now I don't even know, what a drag. Yes, and I've only been here a couple of hours. I'm still here hearing and hearing in the process of transactions. So, first we all have setbacks. I hope to quickly learn these processes. Wish me luck

pamko

The transaction is completed.take profit taken at 40 points.

---------- the Message attached to 23:38 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 23:36 ----------

On this days my tamasamoamoni ends. Grateful to those people who told me to come here. And thanks for the training. Tomorrow will continue its initiatives, hope they are helpful. Good Night!

ta-vi-al

Good time of day.

And you can ask what are the signals come in? Based on what your inputs/outputs?

And why such a sharp change in the volume of transactions - 0.01, and then once 2-3 of lot?

pamko

ta-vi-al I'm new, and trying different ways. On lots of 0.01. I nevezet. But in the big - I often FORTS. This is based on such extension. Time and practice have to teach.

---------- the Message attached to 15:32 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 15:27 ----------

Opened a trade on EUR/USD for BUY

a volume of 2.0 lots

price - 1,3161

tech profit - 1,3173

w2m

The author of the thread ,apparently Maschke trades on M15,looking at the chart.I think you need to add some filter indicator to enter,Lucchi option - author to present their strategy and then maybe we will help tips and recommendations in his trade...

pamko

Well, actually, I understand there is little as only the 2nd day of my stay here. And my strategy so far is put, turned. And waiting for the right moment yet. profits will not go

Сверху