The signals from the frogman (EURUSD,GBPUSD)

ihti

Euro pips up at Chefoo continue to keep sell, buy EUR / GBP, the rest of the transaction is closed, the planned profit received. entered a sell on the loonie, is filled on EUR / GBP. Spreads on the EUR / GBP on inste what is neponyatki, then 3, then 5, though like fixed. A lot smart that you have accumulated, became unprofitable

ihti

Pips on the Euro, there was one buy, has not yet closed. The Euro-pound pair buy keep part closed two transactions hold. Canadian similarly only sell, part closed, part of the hold. The rest of the allies still better not to touch . With

the Euro-pound pair is something strange in the evenings, the spread increases to 5, then again 3, where the fixed spread, the question, of course.

ihti

Euro holding Bai, GMT can be rolled up to worth 1.3080..... go from 1,3340

Puntobanco sell possible with 1,5980 , buy 1,5820

The Euro-pound pair hold buy sell not before 0,8360

Audi buy with 1,0540 sell from 1,0260

Chief sell with 0,9190 buy 0,9030

Canadian sell with 1,0020 buy 0,9890

Kiwi sell, buy 0,8130

ihti

The results of Friday and the month Bai on Friday, popsoul down TC main order up.

The Euro-pound pair is keep part Baev, new to open a little late

Puntobanco not part of TC did not reach my marks, buy can 1,5820

Audi 1,0260 buy, sell with 1,0540

Chief.

Canadian sell with 1,0020 buy 0,9890

Kiwi 0.8250 hit with sell, buy 0,8130

plazma

The pound can go a bike can be and just after opening trading session of the week -goals from the pound on Monday most likely upward, to the levels 1.5935-1.5970.And there he should give the signal for a turn.But the Aussie night could go up to the area 1.0430-1.0450-and by the end of the day start falling on the lower classes with the idea of 1.0077.

ihti

About a pound I agree that 20 pips according to my calculations, he is not the starting point bais, but sometimes the growth is very often not strictly to the point, it is rather srednerusskaya position. 20 pips - a little, in principle it is possible to take a chance and get up a buy from. In the Australian, also quite likely, but I'm not going to stand in the buy. more promising is the pound, and two risky bets in my strategy too much, even for the Euro and the Euro-pound pair is not out of the transactions.

ihti

At Chefoo was filled in sell, buy month, buy EUR / GBP, photobox Bai, Audi, canadian , kiwi out of the market, waiting.

at kiwi range 0,8130-0,8240 bottom buy top sell

in the Audi range 1,0260 - 1,0470

the canadian range targets 0.9900-1,0010

ihti

All trades were closed in profit except old Sella via Chefoo and Baia on the EUR / GBP.

Now until new inputs not see.

Ranges on the Euro 1,3070-1,1,3340

pound 1,5830-1,5980

at Chefoo 0,9030-0,9190

the Euro-pound pair is 0,8230-0,8360

for Audi 1,0270-1,0480

the canadian targets 0.9900-1,0020

at kiwi 0,8130-0,8240

ihti

Stood at a buy on the EUR / GBP stock at the depot more than 2000 button, take 20 as usual

For other couples out of the market, in addition to month there hangs an old small buy until close, perhaps to close itself.

Considered the opportunity to play for gold. Che that's not how the yen will not work most likely. So far seven pairs of everything is limited.

ihti

Stood at a buy for the loonie, the other pairs unchanged. hold another small buy at the Euro-pound pair, a buy on EUR / USD, sell at Chefoo,. small metacrisis residues.
I think that should be closed by TakeProfit in the coming days. Most likely before the end of this week.

ihti

Buy on the EUR / GBP, the only spread in the inst again made five instead of three
communication is lost, you have to regularly rescan servers, that too not always helps.

the EUR / GBP sell, canadian Bai, hang Bai old Euro and sell at Chefoo. The other pair out of the market.

ihti

Good day! Buy on the EUR / GBP, good spread, again, 3

buy the new Zealander,

sell puntobanco

the remaining pairs out of the market

keep old buy Euro and sell at Chefoo

swaps still not charged.

until something like this

ihti

Chief and Euro closed, open now, were kept the dollar sell the stock at the depot 3000 pips, and EUR / GBP buy the stock at the depot 1500 pips on EUR / GBP part of the bays were closed, about half remained. Kiwi Bay is also closed, today is likely to have all further movement likely 30 percent, no more, will rest from labors.
until Monday...

ihti

Photobox sell, buy EUR / GBP, kiwi Bay, Aussie Bay,

remaining out of the market. While everything is predictable. The only night in this week to get up in puntobanco the connection is not made, and for EUR / GBP again spreads 5 was, well, at least this morning did.

What a long time since jumps were not good...

ihti

Photobox sell, canadian buy, for other couples out of the market, and also buys on the EUR / GBP. the dollar seems to be moving, probably will a hundred more pips before the reversal, but wait I do not see sense, will still need to go back to the source, the fall has no serious Foundation.

ihti

Good day! Was busy, and new inputs were few.

Now part of the Bai in the new Zealander and Australian.

You can enter them in the buy and in the beginning of next week.

for other couples out of the market. Takes more than 20-30 better not to put.

Сверху