The signals from the frogman (EURUSD,GBPUSD)

ihti

Good day!

The situation until last Month a sell, photobox sell, buy chief.

The EUR / GBP is approaching a sell but not quite yet. The rest unchanged. Balance without a certain direction.

eurochip, more smiling, traders ' positions rested in the Central Bank and the Central Bank think about changing positions

ihti

Sold and settled more puntobanco from 1,5970

The allies are hanging out in the narrowing channels

Continue to hang in Chefoo buy and sell on the Euro.

A lot of people right up, George can't give the signal, will be ruined

ihti

Good day! The EUR / USD keep a sell at Chefoo Bay, while the rest are hanging out with no apparent direction. The dollar needs to grow up a bit, it's almost all understand here and nastavili what to buy no one. I wonder how many SAG, Eurocity for the second week as hung market
the month to hang out should not, in principle, the question in the output circuit, perhaps a little hedgehog up and then down. How t o so.

ihti

The EUR / GBP weak signal a sell was opened slightly.

EUR / USD continue to hold sell not increasing.

CHIF continue to keep buy not increasing.

For the rest nothing so far.

Crosses continue to be ignored.

ihti

According to Audi another 30-40 pips and you can bait. For other couples it is like the balance is there. Maybe we matter more and will not take place. Deals on EUR / GBP-sell, EUR / USD - sell, Chefoo - a-bye keep. New today is no longer open. Interesting situation, I wonder how Jora Unscrew.

ihti

Chief and the EUR / GBP closed with a small profit. The Euro sell yet hold, but it comes close. Audi sabiiti did not, now IMHO is a little too late. You can 1,0320-1,0330.

For other trading pairs as you smoke. Waiting for movement.

ihti

Good day!

Nighttime driving safely asleep, it was possible to settle evru with around 1,3370

Now pozanenko the same with pound, Audi and kiwi, with chifom and canadian on the contrary the bait.

The pairs including the Euro-pound pair is already in equilibrium, it is necessary to wait for a new pulse.

ihti

Entered buy at Chefoo, sell the Euro and the pound.

For the rest pairs is silence.

Went the Monday action.

PS take profit 40 pips.

ihti

Bought the loonie, kiwi sold the TP to 20 pips

today is the sorokovnik cut

the day almost turns scalping

normalnenko if every day so

ihti

Got in a sell on the EUR / GBP continue to keep buy the canadian, takes still 20 pips.

As vyalenko the last days, I waited for more movement, especially on the month.

ihti

Month Bai, chief sell, buy EUR / GBP, loonie sell, photobox bye Audi bye, bye kiwi.

take profit at 20 pips. Went on the movement.

ihti

Good day!

The situation today is as follows

month keep old buy new it may be later

chief sell, buy EUR / GBP

For other couples there is nothing definite.

ihti

At the end of the week still month buy, buy EUR / GBP, chief.

Plan to leave for the weekend, maybe on Euro swap is still positive and other pairs for bessborough accounts.

dimaaer

did...for a couple of CHIF(USD|CHF) opened on Thursday a deal to sell ... left open for the weekend...but I think we made a mistake with you)

ihti

I hang 2 Sella Chefoo on 3 and 4 April for a swap-free account . Those that topped up 5 and 6 last week on the top twenty is already closed. And these two are hanging, one 90 pips in the red, on the other 70, to fix the damage I think it's still early. It will take over our street collector

Canadian funny shit was at the opening, I sleep at night, sometimes unfortunately.

For the Euro part of the bais closed, the pair is still hanging at EUR / GBP too.

ihti

The Euro-pound pair is flushed by closing the part of the beys, the Euro continues to hold Bai, chief sell too little topping. For other pairs of inputs are not observed. On the canadian dollar at all it seems only the candle, the rest of the brokers there is no candle for a hundred pips and with such epidem. Hmmm, interesting... the profits will pay or "non-market quotation".

ihti

Good day! Of the transactions closed part remained: the EUR / GBP, month and Chefoo.

Now I stood in a cell on the canadian dollar with 1,0030 take 20 pips

Possible buy on an Audi but I did not wait until the rest of the transaction will be closed, and they too much something.

ihti

Stood still in the buy at Audi, filled in buy for the month. Part of the bais for the Euro-pound pair closed.

Teika still in the top twenty. The stock of all transactions by depot 800 pips if it goes in the wrong direction.

Сверху