The signals from the frogman (EURUSD,GBPUSD)

ihti

Good day!

My way worked while I was writing, I take more than 40 pips don't usually bet (this time it was 10) closed at 1,564

At the moment, waiting for the signals to buy (them yet , before)

ihti

Pounds while nothing is certain, the orders and positions no.
The Euro came yesterday with pending orders at buy level with pair trading at 1.3120 hide before closing for take rolled the current drawdown of 70 pips. For this, so I quietly just 300 pips, wait for a reversal, and now I'm waiting for him. In the buy in principle it is possible to get the only clear indication from the movement and volume yet, should be at the level of 1,3067-1,3070 if in the next few hours pass, take old, to 40 pips or before the return reversal, which is even more not yet visible.

ihti

The Euro remained 2 Baia S1,3120 remaining closed for 20 pips intuitively before the rollback. The system says to keep buy.
At Audi planned to buy about 1,0517 provided a quick boost
By the pound, the franc, the canadian dollar is neponyatki.
In addition to the 2 bays and from now on Audi's orders no.

ihti

At the moment, put 4 pending orders
Audi 1,0474 buy stop take profit 40 pips
eurochip 1,2102 sell stop take profit 20 pips
EUR / USD buy stop 1,3060 take 20 pips
baxaki sell stop of 0.9281 take 20 pips
hang Bai 2 outstanding Euro drawdown figures about
From now most likely will have to move to a price.

ihti

Well, all objectives taken,there was only 2 old Baja on the Euro with pair trading at 1.3120

keep waiting

New goals do not yet see

Don't really spend a lot of time at the monitor, I would sit more often and that can manifested.

Today it is necessary to carve out, as does the Friday, the day of the movement.

ihti

The upward movement looks like a short-term tormoznuli, you can revert to 1,3130 - 1,3070

To sell too early. if only to take a chance

Of the two remaining bays have not closed one, else maybe will rise to around 1,3230

About the same for the allies, except the canadian, with him neponyatki

ihti

Good day and with the beginning of new working week!

In the month likely to the North (to give 60% probability) next goal 1,3230

Yukh a 40% chance that the next goal in the area 1,3135-worth 1.3080

The movement of sell stop 1,3135 take 20 pips

To the North is already an open order.

ihti

The situation for the next month 1,2980 buy limit sell limit 1,3230 this range , while fluctuations in it.

Puntobanco top gradually exhaust the sell limit 1,5980 approaching a turn, sellit now IMHO before.

Bakachi in flat of 0.9300 - of 0.9110 have to go down you can take a chance to sell but puntobanco reliable.

Eurochip in the clinch

The EUR / GBP is approaching a reversal buy limit 0.8250 hit 30 pips still left the bait.

The rest of the majors no comments.

ihti

Euros in kickbacks to settle you can, if careful, GMT. you can 1,3300
The probability of the North is still about 60%
latest buy still keep hold
Puntobanco still waiting 1,5980 for pickling
there is a risk that you will fall short, go down early, but to settle now so to increase the probability of drawdown, pulse the North, not yet exhausted.
The EUR / GBP has fallen short before the expected reversal, left in the flat.

ihti

Good day!

There are no orders for the second day. Waiting for the moment he approaches.

The month wait for bullish reversal may soon be the bait.

Puntobanco signal will be later.

Bakachi, waiting for the signal to sell.

The loonie is the signal of sell.

Audi - bait (a little).

The kiwi - bye (gradually).

The EUR / GBP - waiting for a signal to buy.

The order opened for buy Audi decided that the probability is higher than kiwi.

ihti

The picture becomes clearer Audi hold Bai, the maximum drawdown is 20 pips

you can bait the kiwi, the loonie to settle, but I'm up to the Audi, don't want to throw away.

Pound, chief , Euro has not yet reached the condition. Game hike the long looms.

Supply depot at the main expense of 7000 pips

ihti

At the moment, Audi and kiwi keep buy, canadian sell.

Tomorrow will be fun, great vibe!!!

For the rest of the allies have nothing

The Euro and pound bait yet. chief still in the clinch, EUR / GBP, sellit before.

ihti

Good day!

For Audi and kiwi closed position, the profit of 20-40 pips on the loonie continue to keep sell, in the black, with kickbacks to the North of the overfill (no more than one per day).

For the rest of the majors for now (supposed to be today).

ihti

The loonie closed with a small profit in the morning, when you roll back above 1,0000 still pickled, to keep the..

The same was done with the Australian just. only buy 1,0390

The rest of the majors have not really active (the middle of the day missed when the action was back and forth).

PS

Podsolic of the EUR / GBP has just slightly 0,8357

ihti

Audi closed with 50 pips profit, the other orders hold.

The Euro will soon be pickling, lb is late, chief is coming to the possibility of buy

ihti

Good day!
Monday waiting for the month rollback immediately or after a short climb, add salt once is not recommended, we still have to wait
puntobanco the same thing but slower, a little later than the Euro.
Canadian - waiting for when you can close a sell. Several times yesterday solil from about 1,00
Audi is already in balance, it will be necessary to watch wherever I go.
Kiwi the same, the EUR / GBP rather sell, but unreliable.
The rest is not consider particularly amused, eurochip.

ihti

Good day!
The situation today is as follows:
The month today's decline expected, but from a higher level, therefore not opened. Now to settle a little late, though may still be held down. I can't guarantee.
Photobox similarly. More to the South, but unreliable. Accurate signal no. He is waiting for certainty.

ihti

For the month stood in a cell with 1.3280 levels

puntobanco waiting for the signal to sell

Canadian, Audi, kiwi hang out in the period, the Euro-pound pair is the same.

Baxaki can bait slowly.

ihti

Good evening!

The month holding cell, slightly increasing its position (a supply depot 5000 pips)

For saxocity buy. drawdown of 20 pips reserve depot 6000 pips

Photobox approaching a sell but while waiting to settle IMHO sooner, if only to take the risk.

ihti

Pickled fotobox at 1,5970 probably too early, should still climb up, but suddenly will not rise, do not want to miss, the margin of safety is 6000 pips if that'll fill in if the above leave.

Euro buy, in Chefoo Bay, and the rest unchanged, smoke... In the near future I think the crosses start to see the long spread does not matter, as well as performance.

Сверху