Pounds while nothing is certain, the orders and positions no.
The Euro came yesterday with pending orders at buy level with pair trading at 1.3120 hide before closing for take rolled the current drawdown of 70 pips. For this, so I quietly just 300 pips, wait for a reversal, and now I'm waiting for him. In the buy in principle it is possible to get the only clear indication from the movement and volume yet, should be at the level of 1,3067-1,3070 if in the next few hours pass, take old, to 40 pips or before the return reversal, which is even more not yet visible.
The Euro remained 2 Baia S1,3120 remaining closed for 20 pips intuitively before the rollback. The system says to keep buy.
At Audi planned to buy about 1,0517 provided a quick boost
By the pound, the franc, the canadian dollar is neponyatki.
In addition to the 2 bays and from now on Audi's orders no.
At the moment, put 4 pending orders
Audi 1,0474 buy stop take profit 40 pips
eurochip 1,2102 sell stop take profit 20 pips
EUR / USD buy stop 1,3060 take 20 pips
baxaki sell stop of 0.9281 take 20 pips
hang Bai 2 outstanding Euro drawdown figures about
From now most likely will have to move to a price.
Euros in kickbacks to settle you can, if careful, GMT. you can 1,3300
The probability of the North is still about 60%
latest buy still keep hold
Puntobanco still waiting 1,5980 for pickling
there is a risk that you will fall short, go down early, but to settle now so to increase the probability of drawdown, pulse the North, not yet exhausted.
The EUR / GBP has fallen short before the expected reversal, left in the flat.
Monday waiting for the month rollback immediately or after a short climb, add salt once is not recommended, we still have to wait
puntobanco the same thing but slower, a little later than the Euro.
Canadian - waiting for when you can close a sell. Several times yesterday solil from about 1,00
Audi is already in balance, it will be necessary to watch wherever I go.
Kiwi the same, the EUR / GBP rather sell, but unreliable.
The rest is not consider particularly amused, eurochip.
The situation today is as follows:
The month today's decline expected, but from a higher level, therefore not opened. Now to settle a little late, though may still be held down. I can't guarantee.
Photobox similarly. More to the South, but unreliable. Accurate signal no. He is waiting for certainty.