The signals from the frogman (EURUSD,GBPUSD)

ihti

In Forex I from the summer of 2011. Watched, thought. Price movement should have some inertia. January is spent in reflection about the possibilities of its mathematical calculation and simulation on individual parts of the trajectory. Considered tried. This is best worked out on the basis of the averages (3 to 20) and volume. Rather the opposite, first the volume, then averages. TF is not below H4. On smaller TF, the inertia is small, much noise, and consider the still once, maybe then... On D1 and above is considered better, but profitability is falling. The days will begin to publish specific data input / output. EURUSD and GBPUSD. I will be very glad to hear reasoned critical remarks.

ihti

As of 14.00 UTC the following picture: EURUSD in case of a downward movement of the critical point after which the movement continues should be 1,3154 continue to be achieved point 1,3143

On GBPUSD with motion down 1,5818-1,5809

The upward movement on both pairs may be a narrow point of entry and exit are calculated.

ihti

Went move up when turning it is possible to open sales for the pair from the level of 1,3203 (possible quick return to figure 31) funtodollar with 1,5867

Possible quick short-term decline of prices. Takes 10 to 30 pips, more specifically yet unfortunately can not say.

ihti

At 17.00 UTC Eurodollar point the opening down moved to 1,3224

I'm late with payments, should something come up to speed, the funtodollar podvisli because of the delay in transferring a position slightly downwards.

The funtodollar down point 1,5869

Take profit 10-20 pips.

lsn

I'm sorry, but look on 4 hour bars or candle every hour to think about take 10 - 30... button On this TF signals well if once a week, and take the foot shapes in n-TSAT...

ihti

At 3.00 UTC on the Eurodollar point to an opening down the left, upward movement is possible up to 1,334

The funtodollar Podvis yesterday's entry down and up movement is possible to 1,601.

Yet to discover nothing but small scalping from 1,324 1,589 and

The day can go down from these levels, but not yet confirmed.

forexsignali

I think the month will get to 1.3340 levels?? I now opened on the month level 1,3265 TP put on level 1,3330 and I do not know whether it comes as a t chart uncertainly behaved,but the pound take put at 1,5960

ihti

Eurodollar nearest point on the opening 1,3261 down, up 1,3286 movement is possible up to 1,338 down see how far, take 10-20 pips.

The funtodollar the closest point 1,5902 up and down just left did not, is possible to move up to 1,6008, take 10-20, or keep for your own.

ihti

forexsignali: I Think on 1,338 not leaving this level for a day or two pending orders of sell limit set. This is the limit of the pulse.

sln : it's true, but other mathematical methods certainly don't work, this is the last opportunity to prove to Buffett that technical analysis still works

If not, it will remain just as grounded inside the

ihti

Waiting for a stronger impulse may be to try a sell from 1,3244 for the month TK 1,3267 passed, take 5 pips, not sure anymore.

Puntobanco 1,5880 up and... oops , down have slipped, now has a little roll back up. If it comes to 1,588 then a little more slip.

ihti

For the month up to 1.3270 10 pips, the sell-limit from the level of 1.34.

Puntobanco 1,5839 down 10-15 pips, the sell-limit level of 1.60.

Month point is shifted up to the 1.3260 levels

Photobox worked. can be closed if there is no willingness to take risk, better not to risk it today or tomorrow.

ihti

Puntobanco 1,5842 down 10-15 pips, the sell-limit level of 1.61.

Moved to 1,5847. Buy-limit 1,565.

The month moved on 1,3254. Buy-limit of 1.3040.

Puntobanco sell stop 1,5853 take 10.

The month moved on 1,3247.

Puntobanco sell stop 1,5858.

ihti

Point worked. New sell stop on puntobanco 1,5863 and 1,3276 month.

Buy-limit and sell-limit is the same.

Stark

Tell me how You use the mA : crossing themselves averages or price crossing the moving averages? And what better periods of moving you sympathize with more? And if You are not hard you can publish your predictions from graphs at least at the Euro/ dollar. So bangladehi will. Thank you.

ihti

Intersection of moving themselves lagging more than the price crossing the moving. The periods depend on the timeframe. For example, the company in 600 M1 corresponds to the period 20 to 10 on M30 or H1 or H4 2.5
. Period 2 D1 corresponds to the period 48 to H1 or 2880 on the M1, a clear principle? Line the same happens. It gives the angle, the angle correlates with the volume, the volume IMHO better to look at TF H4 and D1. Compute a pair of points, if the price slips first, you must catch the second. You can predict of course, but I don't know, go to first price point, or not... it is Possible to calculate the boundaries of the pulse, where it needs to fizzle out, but again this will be true at the time of publication, on short TF short powerful momentum can change, and where I'm going with this "forecast".

ihti

All the points worked out. New tonight: EUR / USD buy stop 1,3181 sell stop 1,3130. Sell-1,3330 limit buy limit 1,3100.

Puntobanco buy-1,5776 stop, sell stop 1,5727 . Sell-limit of 1.5900 , the buy-in limit 1.5670 area.

Short-term likely to buy than sell.

ihti

North goals for today worked out, the South probably next week.

Month : sell limit buy 1,3330-1,3100 limit.

Fantomex: sell-limit of 1.5900 , the buy-in limit 1.5670 area.

For the weekend and can be removed, and the gaps and so on...

Although you can try today...to take the risk so to speak.

nathaly

and You trade according to the signals or just the spread? how many transactions per day? how many are unprofitable? and where to put stop?

she is looking for a system for small goals builds MA

can assist

ihti

Foot does not, I see no reason lacerus, at least if all goes wrong in the Arsenal except Locke is still averaging, elements, Martin, etc. A stop is the easiest way of draining and milking of small players major well, DC of course

If critical, then in the flat outside border of the channel can of course be put just above or below the lows-highs. The ratio SL/profit is of course terrible, you know what this is about, but I'm not betting play...

Сверху