The GAP on EUR/USD after the elections in Greece (18.06.2012)?

tuburon

Hello to all who are not indifferent to the fate of the market ! Geo will by far and it can't be denied and I was adamant that this jump is due North (i.e., Bai ) , and Then the elections of the Greek Parliament and a number of other news warmed the soil , but... We at the moment are actually in the overbought zone and this time I am a little confused.

Maybe I'm wrong, but the result of the election is a formality. Serious "bears" closed profits. For regular sales they need higher level. Assume that EUR/USD, a period of "FUKUSHIMA". The poorer the area, the higher the price. And retail traders (i.e. we) increased sales, which is also one of the motives to move to the NORTH.

ForexGrail

ghost8, if you can then delete the topic after 22.00 GMT. At 20.00 will be announced the preliminary election results and summarize the results of the "bullish" or "bearish" HEPA according to the survey.

AnnaKZ

and this is for the GAP? it will play before the opening of trading in Europe. (likely) on Monday will be flat in my opinion almost all pairs (go a little bit to the North a little bit to the South and will be on the Friday's closing level (or so)

ghost8

No problem. Let's see how the market will react to the elections and continue peaceful trade....

But, look, up while people are waiting....

ForexGrail

According to the survey, the majority believes that the GAP will be "South", wait for the market to open.

All the profit! Thank you all for expressing an opinion!

ghost8
, the topic can be removed...

Сверху