The GAP on EUR/USD after the elections in Greece (18.06.2012)?

ForexGrail

On the eve of the events in Greece, I propose to vote in what will be a GAP on Monday 18 June 2012, following the election results in Greece.

Starting point: 1.2637 (Friday close)

PS. If not, please delete the topic or close it on Sunday evening.

FxFlash

I agree the candle down on the closure says it is about North gepe and I think it will be quite impressive

But I think the pullback on Monday when gepe to the top will not be less, as it is more of a news splash

and the problems that remain, this those who bought this week on Monday will fix the received profit.

Jaro93

the movement will go down first target 1.2600 HEPA will not be so clear that Greece will have a new government which is against the proposals of the ECB at the moment, the IMF also vozderzhites from financial aid

ForexGrail

I think tomorrow will not be those events to cross with technical analysis likely it is the "Foundation" will be a crucial Monday...

vspiter7000

I predict that GEO will be up and more than the previous one!

I feel that a couple EUR/USD "smells" concerted intervention.

Elections in Greece is an occasion for a new,powerful impetus to pair up!

ForexGrail

Can explain how the Central Bank of the countries participating in the EU buys a large enough number of euros in the resurrection, if the banks don't work? I agree with the opening of the European session - jump-up, but at the time of the opening of the market... just I
, can explain?

The opening GAP down Euroasia closure and a front HEPA through intervention... as an option...

I think that up right now write nonsense sorry, not particularly versed in the Foundation, just my thoughts: up and rising up, and within a few days can bounce down and then depending on the policies of Greece and the ECB, but rather up, because maybe Greece will be kicked out of the "circle" if there is no change in the "EUR-policy").Can someone the best possible exit of Greece from the EU, like America or China there...So they can short-term to support the Euro or the IMF support with conditions some...Well, here's a thought ...

vspiter7000

So I did not say...

On days off in my words and there is no question...
I guess their rambling three sentences,gave You wrong understand me...
Excuse me for the incompatibility of the question.
I did only just simply,the assumption that Central banks,probably,preparing the intervention for this pair.
I have reason to think so.
Of course,this happens on weekdays.

tuburon

Don't know, but every Monday (last few times) the market opened with a gap, and last Monday just geese showed. On the threshold of elections in Greece, and as Greece is still hanging dead weight in the Euro area is a significant development for the EURO. For me as the Gap is sure to be, perhaps even up.

AnnaKZ

wanted before the end of the trading week to add! but the terminal didn't give Weasley, it was occupied (especially it seems to me to do trades on gap was not present), so nothing happened! a small lot size of 0.1 quietly comes =)) all kidding =))

vspiter7000

I have in box 4 letters from different DC with a request to refrain from trading on Monday,citing high volatility and the alleged threat of a discharge of the Deposit.
Funny such a motivation to hear from DTS,provided that it is on high volatility, speculators and earn.
So now,a fixed EUR/CHF "trade"-that is,nourishing the broker spreads?

Of course,such requests from the DTS,traced its selfish and vested interest.

pidberezkiy

For the melon moment the pair is at the level 1.2658 looked on one bourgeois site (quotes incl.) I think HEPA is not, but the movement will start only after you take at least some agreements about what will happen to Apiname. I think You understand that there are many people who do not believe the salvation of the Eurozone so I think there is a fifty/fifty, personally, I would like a little severok close to bayi and then all the way to the bottom of this pair

AnnaKZ

and then once a month (or so) I have shoots! there also is a large lot of small hard to stop! trailing 15-20 points! so even on this dead pair can be coy th earn =))

Nazar323

hi all...I also believe that the gap will be up, then there will be a pullback...I did a couple of orders on different pairs put up on Friday ...I hope works...

Сверху