Signals on EUR/USD using NinjaTrader jigsaw

Birabidon

Good day to all! I looked at the link.Impressive.About the ribbon jiigsow heard only positive.For comments and screenshots, thank you.Also want to try the tape to read.Continue in the same spirit. It is always interesting to see how trade intelligent people and to learn something myself.

capifx

Can NinjaTrader tape Jigsaw footprint MarketProfile ComboCharts analysis vsa speed indicators tape ticks, etc. + your unique Turkey

capifx

I'm waiting for the growth oriented evryi to 1,2680 traded on the breakout of the signal about the purchase of unsubscribed not slowly.

And while you are out of the market and the situation in the moment, negative for purchases.

at the moment trying to break through a key level but large traders do not support the motion they are waiting for Shas is only active small traders

so the level has been broken but not yet to buy sell Hai

capifx

I'm waiting for the growth oriented evryi to 1,2680 1.27.30/50 tradable on the breakout of the signal about the purchase of unsubscribed not slowly.

and so this is a critical moment evru you can safely buy with the above stated purpose Buy Buy Buy

capifx

Spain. Fitch downgraded Spain's credit rating to BBB, Outlook negative

here and went no further as always kachanaburi Agency the spoils.

Birabidon

Good morning everyone! I looked in the morning video.Yesterday's forecast was justified.Like a detailed description of the vision of the market, so to speak the thought.Forex this unfortunately does not.Looking forward to the next review. Thank you!

ghost8

Strange....And why would You lead THIS thread, if all refer to another resource?

You remember, that is only possible in UP?

capifx

Firstly not all but who cares that is but I and then post their reviews,

and secondly on your own blog convenient and faster column lead time for trade.

ghost8

You probably not very carefully read the title of the section:

Trading signals, forecasts, recommendations

Traders make forecasts of the movement of currency pairs based on their systems

Notice it does not say that the signals and recommendations sought on neighbouring sites....

Back to the subject.

capifx

I watched your predictions traders 85% not looking but I'm sure everything is based on the analysis and the platform mt 4 - 5 I don't have anything against I here represent his point of view who cares let him look and what not can pass by as well as the link to the resource. But if you are personally against can close the topic and not to continue the discussion

ghost8

I'm not going to argue with You. If You are willing to share their forecasts and recommendations - please.

If You opened this thread with the sole purpose of pushing your site, then close the topic.

ghost8

Topic closed due to the unwillingness of the author to stick to the topic of the section.

Good luck to everyone in the trade.

Сверху