Signals and Analytics from FoxDron

FoxDron

well, 1.2850 is not until the end of the week, this idial..... until the next Tuesday.
But I don't love the fact that the couple is trying to go through 1.3280, typically three attempts, it is extremely rare, mainly after 2 is a breakout, false or not is the second question.
Tikcro keep on monitoring 1.3320-80.
You never know.

FoxDron

Yesterday was a false breakout but I have a few systems shows that we will not stop.
And so I 1.3210 then the next 1.3165.
If not then the top can see 1.3340.
Next, look.

FoxDron

Well, sort of went down.
While all according to plan.
From 1.3280 went down.
The levels are the same.
Expect next week at least 1.29...

FoxDron

Good evening uvajaemye visitors of this topic.
Sobsey temporarily free predictions I will not give.
Tired of doing the analysis on a mobile phone. In this section, the Board announcement has created the topic "Sell signals 1200пп" signal ( not predictions and signals based on projections).
Free predictions vazobrala immediately lumped into the laptop .
AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, ALL ACTIVE USERS WHO ACTIVELY OBSCHYATSYA IN THIS THREAD.
MY SIGNALS ARE COMPLETELY FREE.
SO WHO SHOULD WRITE TO THE PM.
Well, somewhere so.

veterinar

It is a pity that later found your thread and was among the active users. Sensible thread
(with your predictions too laptop collect old iron already)...

aler

And I, too late, that is, just came across this thread and found out that Lafayette is over!
But really, the laptop that I don't need as already have!
And here "Mercedes"...
And it seems that will not...
can the tabernacle of default on laptop?
Type to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Dimsky

Hello FoxDron! You have exceeded the limit of private messages, so I will unsubscribe here.

It's a shame that circumstances force you to temporarily stop giving signals in this thread. As it is one of those topics that I read. Of course I was not very active in this thread, partly because I didn't want it to clutter up your not experienced reasoning.

But still, if possible, want to get the signals in PM. For me they are interesting like goals that I can not determine, so far only learn a profitable trade on the contest account.

At the end of his message, I wish you successfully to collect the necessary sum for the purchase of the laptop.

vitaminforex

gbp/usd slny level 1,6302-1,6304 most likely it will rebound, and quite strong. It should be next week. First a small pullback early in the week, then hike up to 1,63 and a strong rebound (in the analysis used the technique of Gunn)

Galant

I do not agree with you , its TS is possible a significant level of resistance for the pound is at the level of 1.6333 if the price reaches
and then it's time he got to the South

vitaminforex

well, you see, my signal worked with precision, almost to the point of reversal occurred at price 1,6301 and the price has already gone down by 90 pips. All the same, anyway, and Gunn is power..

Сверху