Signals and Analytics from FoxDron

Dimsky

Oh, thank you! It was always a mystery building levels, now at least I'll have a normal idea of how this is done. Will definitely practice in this direction.

FoxDron

ATP HRON for an interesting educational program that I think many will useful.
I'd add to know the levels is nice, but as I remember it is necessary to know how the price behaves at levels from that you can easily determine where a level
this depends on the future price movement.
As the level of the level of strife.
As well, somewhere.

Dimsky

Perhaps, dear FoxDron, you will prompt where to read about how price behaves at levels? What would distinguish more and less important ones.

Notice, some levels the price is right and the other goes around the snake, but it is not enough me about what speaks. Since I have focused on trading by signals, and the levels practically is not mastered.

gorserge

sorry don't know how to stick a picture of the price chart on the Euro, which used to show the levels , but I have 1m and 5 min. are support and resistance 1.3184 and 1.3062

FoxDron

Well, the link can not give, but I can say look in the description of breakthrough strategies, there needs to be conditions like that .

FoxDron

And looked at gafic and for gold, and the Euro yen, an interesting picture they almost reached their goals at the bottom.
And it says about 1 or masovogo will be a breakthrough in the bottom which happens to be as powerful, or growth.
Well 3rd option I am not true test objectives identified, as the goal did for D1, the error should not exceed 50 PP.
But 2 from this preset unlikely.
Or maybe just appear on night looking.

FoxDron

And so for a couple of nights a little rolled, but nishadas movement continues
I think the growth will not go higher.
Waiting 1.3040.

Тайга

I think still can go up a bit. I have 1.3140 upper border of the sloping channel, and in my opinion the Euro it climbed, though it may be wrong

FoxDron

well basically I have rolled back stands up to 1.315...
So while not broken, you can safely wait.
I think it is better to put stop above 1.3190 somewhere, so as not to get in case of a false breakdown.
Well, everyone decides for himself.

FoxDron

from they are cleverly made,
and we took more cunning and feet are not much higher set.
And Bo know about fake breakouts.
We do not scare.

Сверху