Signals and Analytics from FoxDron

FoxDron

Good afternoon, here I will be posting market analysis by volume of transactions and the General mood of the market.

FoxDron

So let's start with eur / usd, most are now tormented by the question "what now will be a couple soon?", so let's consider

1) is that in the Japanese session was a very large number of contracts to buy that very rarely happens.

And so it gave us a couple of leaning into resistance at 1.4390 beginning flutes (simply speculation).

2)European session gave great deals, large volumes practically was not, was at 10.30 one of over 4,000 contracts and one was sold out very quickly within 1 hour

but as they say the night is young.

although Friday is likely to be at the end of the session, the recording of the weekly profits and setting stops, but this is after the release in the American market.

3) American session there are positive expectations in terms of dalneishego recession

yesterday's session ended resistant jelaniem to break the resistance of 1.4289,

but failed I think this attitude will remain today, only the resistance will be different and it 1.4390.

So the conclusion is if the Americans will play probitie and Europe will capture the profit the more likely the price will go to the 1.4380 level

if this level is overcome then the next 14360.

But if the Americans hold the top price in principle following the level of 1.4450.

Here is a picture.

FoxDron

• As can be seen on the chart, the intersection or at least the definition of the future rise or fall approaches and previously at the start of the American session

FoxDron

Yesterday once again showed that the best strategy trading the news is to stay away from them and sit in the cache. Today's Asian session is also full of surprises. One shot updated months hi, previously tapping out all of their positions news. Now before traders is not an easy task to enter long now very expensive, short after this release, you can go against the trend. Once upon a time, I wrote that at the level of new Haya can set up a trap for lovers of classical TA. Short zone 1.4250-1.4350 is very logical and if you look at the balance of power bills, we have a Long 35% Short 65%. Ie a lot of players have shorted and can easily be fined. The strategy of "anti-retailing" is currently very popular. This is the main difficulty in trading today. Level 1.4375 shaped surround unit, and at the bottom the many large holes left Asia, and they tend to do quickly. But maybe not this time. Therefore, any pullback today can be perceived as long, shorts only with very conservative levels and profit every 10 pips.

Levels of shorts for today: 1.4413 (R2)/ 1.4432(2.618 xIB)/ 1.4476-1.4495 (3xIB; R3)/ 1.4521 (WR3)/ 1.4554(Hi-13.01.11)

The long levels today: 1.4365-1.4357 (R2; SP)/ 1.4333-1.4322 (R1; SP)/ 1.4296-1.4271 (WR1; SP; PP; DVAH_Week)

PS For spot Forex to quotes +20 ticks

Good luck to all trades!!

Author forexpros

Conclusion Americans can make a move canoe to bring down the foot and then only enter the market because the figure of 65 % is very significant and a large amount of easily will reach 1.45 and from there will begin to go down. what wait the beginning of the session and all will become clear

FoxDron

America as expected came in a green area of large volume without any sales

now forming a new resistance in the area 1.4420 I think it will be until the end of the session, trying to punch her.

FoxDron

And so my assumption on the session was justified, after the release in the green zone, the pair has reached resistance near 1.4440 and did not go further,

started testing the breakout level 1.442 but as yesterday's session ends is not likely it.

what awaits us on Monday well fans become weak suggest HEPA to sell though somnivayus that many to catch, but it will give a signal for short term reversal.

As Monday is the day zachastuju correction because the pair will play from 1.442 to the pain of lower levels of growth is possible by the middle or even the end of the European session. so keep patience and profit you have to visit.

Bye until Monday!!!!

House(Dr)

I'm not very clear phrase:

For spot Forex to quotes +20 ticks

explain and I the volume is not very...

And this is also directly on point,if I may,I beg you!Roughly understand what we are talking about support and resistance,but it's kind of hard to navigate...thanks in Advance.

FoxDron

I will try to explain what I mean, the Forex market has no tools to create the price, it only trades at existing prices,

the price is as everyone knows by supply and demand, these instruments are traded as futures and options because Forex is just a big exchange,

accordingly, the majority of brokers, dealers and so must have a guarantee that if they take the order and order currency for the period of time during the operation the price will not squakenet that's because the price between the futures and spot market is the average of PP at 20, that's where it is.

I will add for clarity, what I mean is how to compare in our country, the national Bank (futures) and the Bank, and EXCHANG (Forex) so obrozom NAT Bank gives the price of and frame in which it is traded and already obmenik put your in this framework, because Forex is not regulated by the government as it does not affect the price, as ordinary exchange point.

FoxDron

So as for analysis, I hurried to the end of the session, Obama signed a resolution that provoked the race and broke the upper level is 1.4450 and entrenched there, so there are trade started from this level and not with and 1.442 1.445 and as I expected the start was not a significant gap down

which suggests that today and tomorrow may are going to test lower levels, until Tuesday until the middle or end of the Euro session, even though I suggested in the last post for today but this is unlikely, as it's the day of the adjustment.

We'll see what volumes will lower test levels and it will tell us hurriedly leave the price down.

House(Dr)

Well thanks for trying to explain,I don't know how I realized this...my Question now to you is-how do you take these volumes,but rather the levels at which price will decide what to do?(the forum from which you copied this I know it was asked sent me to a webinar that does not have those opportunities to be present)would love to read how these volumes work...For example :the price approached the level with a large amount of what happens now...I don't know how to really explain what I want,but if right, then learn to make analysis of the Forex market by volumes of futures independently the same as described here, I would like to be able to do this point me to the correct literature,video tutorial forum thread and so on...?Gladly for that I say thank you.

FoxDron

I know I myself sometimes don't understand myself, well, I Nena if you can give links here because you will receive in PM a forum I read there are open classes that where not important to read selectively and everything fully all the classes even if you think that you know it.

FoxDron

and so the alarm is justified, you can now move the stop to the level 1.4445, yet he himself did not work but we hope that the roll back to 1.4420 resistance will be weak volumes and we will continue falling to the level of 1.3980 and test it

House(Dr)

Considers dear FoxDron that all the same will fall?But I'm afraid that was all until correction ,and now we are back not much raise, that would shake...But I don't know let's see too, I wish that was falling evra/Bax.

natalja

vyjujedf;ftvsq?f can you give me also in PM the name of the forum and their lessons.I'd like to understand a little bit in this chaos.Thanks in advance!

FoxDron

well, I don't think and assume Yes, it's correct, and in the post above says that it will be up to today's mid-or late European session and then it all depends on the mood of Americans tobish as they come out in the market.

FoxDron

well 1.4420 overcame now can foot to move to 1.4425 as possible roll on the arrival of this level do not advise to put only the tail can hurt the feet.

FoxDron

I want to say the market pricing is not chaotic, he is subject to very strict regulations Forex does not have anything to do with the formation of courses and therefore all the Forex D C in learning these rules do not give, or give very vague, to understand that what go to RTS, MBV, or on American and European exchanges and reading what the rules of trading and you will be clear how the ISA and why does the price.

Good luck in the auction.

FoxDron

And so the signal on the sat has exhausted itself, now poshol a signal to buy, and so it is best to put on the stop 1.4425 at the moment is trying to break the upper level but I think the first time will not work and will otkatik to the level 1.4425, and then to the top stop as always at least 40 PP

Сверху