Daily Signals from Nikona.

forex-magician

Nikon, people are hungry for statistics , at least get the demo --and as unsubscribed in the topic of signal-put orderic ,
Affairs of the moment , and at the same time will see real results

svitanak

I'm sorry but I don't understand. you did not seem to want to work on the signals Nikona, and the account was closed. and its(such as you think best) signals you have. why do you continue to pull?? like the man calmly explained that as he was going to do and judging by his thread - that's his style. why is it that someone to prove?? unless he wants to be known as some???and that he did not need. he's got so many friends who are grateful for what he gives them. each because you can handle around. for newly prishedshih his system is a godsend. for those who can - good and competitive opposition .

honestly I just do not understand

Magnitmoney

Competition, and healthy, I think! And also a healthy desire to earn extra money on the signals, well, be another grateful friend, who believed in the power of Naithon!

forex-magician

all just

the lack of collaboration --not a reason to unsubscribe from discus ! chemuto I'll learn chemuto I-perfection is not always worth it to follow colleagues , no-slip Golden grain , and even a little experienced or a Pro

AndyD

you are right -communication is power

but as a special communication in this thread recently is not observed..and the name is their it was not justified...no signal-no communication

sharapoval

All right, no signals, no communication. In General, every man should be able to analyze the market. Other people's signals are not very reliable to trade, especially if that person is not a trader but just an analyst.

Magnitmoney

Yes, he had been resting in the Canary Islands, Goa and on other Islands of happiness! And communicates with the mulatto! No signal and communication is, here is such a paradox!

fomai

Friday 27.04.2012 pair of EUR/USD H4 I popped up the "240 Day Monster SELL Alert" (red and purple arrows down somewhere on 1,6235), check H1 and M30 on there, too, the same arrows are available. On the daily TF nothing. How long this monster needs to fall on the theory - I figured, if the border of the purple channel, it turned out as much as 350 points (to 1,5885). In reality, the terminal stopped at 1,6113 (taking 122 points), in the middle of the purple channel. Apparently, until Monday to leave a warrant would be dangerous?

fomai

With this pair (EUR/NZD) I'm not working at the time of receiving a signal about monster-sell. If you are wondering what stop would I be if I left the order on the weekend - probably 1,6150, not to get into a random surge. What are your thoughts, Magnitmoney? Today, Monday, the couple entered a small platic. Local minimum, marked by a light green circle from MZZ, was 1,6072.

fomai

Today the main six pairs of something does not give cause to trade, and I decided to pay attention to EUR/NZD. This pair all day today moving inside the ascending channel, making a rebound from its lower border to the upper. Early in the morning and issued signal monster the buy. When I began to study this pair, it has already passed almost half his way up to the top, but the indicator NonLagMA confident steps walked up. All of this was on the H4, but on H1 and D1 of the apparent contradictions were not. So put warrant buy 1,6259. 40 pips closed manually, did not wait for TP - as it turned out, not in vain, the pair entered the flat, where still resides.

Fxgata

no trade on EUR/NZD,went to see the couple return point goes to 1.6150 somewhere who I can down to stand on pullbacks up.

avs333

I do not know whom I got it at the pound showed the exit from the corridor down.but the boom has not yet appeared.that the pound here forms.Probably another Scam.Judging from his behavior should go back to the time corridor.Now sit and wait if they don't cook the pound of a surprise.

Magnitmoney

And why not, if the signals are accurate and can bring profit! According to your post and the screenshots shows that you can anticipate market movement! Well the first 3-5 signals check work, and then everything will be clear to follow them or not!

The first 3-5 signals in most cases always wins out, and then nick will come back.
(just kidding).

Well, you can try to grab a piece of the profit, i.e. sell Euro/yen to pullback, in the framework of the TF M15. When you close a deal, I will write.

I repeat, if you are not sure.

Сверху