Daily Signals from Nikona.

vspiter7000

Reputation Nikon never goes bad and does not suffer,regardless of the quality of his signals!
Personally, I Naidoo always believe!
This is a very smart and kind person!
I for my forty years on the fingers such good people to count.
Well,wrong person,who doesn't?
Nikon well done!!!

Kam4ik

I agree with Kote, I also like Nathan as a person, well, in the sense of the forum(personally haven't been hanging around
).

Naithon not wrong at the root, just the time has not come

Magnitmoney

I agree!

Just something about it, well done well done, but a couple of mistakes and people will stop listening, SO LOOKING for accurate SIGNALS!

Believe Bahai mulon!

Well, the wind is blowing because the trees rocks!

Zool

Yes, everything is normal. Almost all Forex forecasts come true ... current
with time. I also suffered troch(very rarely use other people's signals, so for the sake of reading, suddenly something interesting begins - and then the devil's work
) , well, what does Nikon - were up to me(it is very convenient to blame). Read the first post in this thread and everything will fall into place.
And on account of errors - we're all not without sin. Any signal can be trusted without looking back - you need to pass through their vehicle, and if there are contradictions it is better to go through their system - then, in which case you can understand where the mistake.
So join Nathan well done
I mean as a trader . Confidence is a very important component in trading. Well, all are not happy with the signal, read the first post in the topic.

vspiter7000

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mOjVkzO9aTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="max-width: 95%;]</iframe>

Kam4ik

Leaked a couple of days ago, of course by his own stupidity. If the mind is not present, then the signals will not help

And small - 130$ is really 1/3 of my salary, but earn nothing...
especially since this is my 1st Deposit, I hope I will continue to turn the brain on and off the excitement

Magnitmoney

don't even know what is better to drink or to trade!!! And raskoryachku first post the system did not try with the Deposit, there's all kind of popular!

Kam4ik

I hands try to trade with the beginning of the year approximately earlier. On a demo account seems to be fine now raskraskami trying. But on the real it turned out that I correctly entered but still too big a lot, you can say, Slivno-large

Zool

Try with a lesser amount. You can with gold pieces to trade, and learn how - doles if there is a need.How to reduce risk while nice to grow can tell.

Zool

I'll send through PM to the thread not to score.For the start state, opened a week ago(real) , go through the rest later.

Луна

Lord, still the branch is open in the currency tab, not in free communication. Please plugadao be dimmed. The discussed forecasts, signals, recommendations.

pomka

Hello guys! please tell me these signals do rabotayut? who can you share the statistics of triggered and not triggered signals? posovetyite me as novcic get to benefit from them? thank you in advance!

Magnitmoney

And a single misstep is enough to ruin the Deposit, especially where it was written, about the volume of the entrance is recommended, almost 5-10% of the Deposit!

Kam4ik

Hello, everyone.

SW. Moderator, sorry for the flood, but...

this is where You such amounts sign found?

The recommended size of entry into the market of 2-5% of the Deposit. In this topic, I have not seen that someone recommended 5-10%.

Сверху