Consistently earn 20 points per day

Know one as the author of this mountain,in the demo, all class,a month for 50 bucks a day I'm in shock.Real laid and poured for three days,and that makes all the difference accounts and amounts.Real money and real that point is compressed the Lord.Even the most desperate)))

tartarec73

20 pips is a scalping operation. As scalpers take 80 PP per day safely.

Now look at the cable (pound) in my opinion takes place to the South with good purpose - it is to fly...

Somlex

Yeah!!! I do not advise on Friday to open or place orders,so I your first Deposit merged))), left Friday plus, Monday 16 cents in the open market remained)))

Somlex

Fully agree!!! Demka to anything good does not easy to restart, and thinking in games, in real life it's different, and the worst thing is when the means are close to zero and you're beginning to panic and make mistakes which only the approaching end of the Deposit!!! my opinion - to learn, to train, etc. - just for Arale, I've been there.

Somlex

Walked on the branch.... ndaaa... the impression that the majority come here to laugh!!! In fact, 20 p a day real theme!!! About 80P - of course I could 100P, personally I have the nerve no, I prefer 3-5 times for 20 p to get peace of mind! And earnings depend on the Deposit!!! No one has repealed the laws of management!!! If you have$ 100 and you zahodish 1 lot 90% probability Deposit Khan!

AnS777

Yes campaign author disappeared... the system might have required further work.
A stable 20 PP per day would be very good, just what is the ratio of catch a moose (and most importantly, what size)
I would like to know.

llxxll

something here that is not clear, well, we open two trades one of buy and second sell well will be closed one at + 20, and the second that is 20 what is the meaning or I did not understand. in this case, it is probably better to wait up to 100 pips in the positive side and close, and already waiting when minus, minus will be less.

Geen

Positions are opened at the same time, and stop orders are set at a distance of 50 points (see above), and if it touches the second order, then it is castle. And how to argue it - that's another topic.

АЯКС

I read your thread was iteresno but really 20 points a day just to get there is only one but there are days where you can fly for 20-100 pips in minus or plus

АЯКС

you must agree can take 100 points and only 20 in Sal

so, what is the logic to lose 100 points or am I wrong in the country but nothing

matroskin063206

Remember made the system for a few weeks, according to the signals picked up 400 percent, and every time I set the TP to 20 pips, the VOC was 40, and when he moved to real 10 trades in a row a moose, so then I even the psyche is gone)))

InTegrov

20 points with no problems.

60 items is normal (if not a lot to trade)

I create a branch there and to give beginners a correct prediction in the flesh to 3-5 paragraphs with a difference.

So just think if the point? TC predictions as is there a lot of them maybe there are good analyses of what's missing for you?

Here are the links:

Forecasts for the Pound/Buckhttp://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/13781...70#post2213470

The Euro/Dollar - http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/13780...012q1/page2598

Yes and use search forum to find an adequate theme.

Profits!

dimaaer

here)I also closed the deal on USDCHF,still a lot of great came out..still for sale..I think tomorrow will be 0.00 in the Deposit )))

michaelmtt

The dependence of the earnings of the Deposit is of course. However, this is not important in the work. Any Deposit can consistently earn. I have many times specially opened accounts with large and small deposits. It. of course, talking about Rial. Here, it is important to clearly formulate a rule how many lots is the same as 1$. For example, I chose, once again only for myself, the$ 100 - 0.03 lot. therefore the$ 1000 of 0.3 of the lot, the$ 10,000 3 lots. And from then on it automatically. Look before opening equity and perechitivay them on the lots. Then I will make a small reservation. I have developed, in accordance with its vision of the market, three stages of market - light, medium and heavy. In accordance with this concept reduces the number of lots.

Therefore, the amount of money in the account ceases to be an important parameter or condition for a stable income.

Сверху