Consistently earn 20 points per day

Stark

Detail as possible at this moment "And 20 points a day is no problem to do that." I would like to see Your opinion on stable earnings of 20 points. If you can, describe Your tactics in more detail.

Stark

So, ladies and gentlemen. Evaluate the results of today's trading day. We have triggered a sell stop pending order at price 1,3355 and closed by take profite for the price 1,3335.As the profit is fixed, then delete the pending order buy stop so that it didn't work. We have a total profit of 20 points. Total my total profit to date, 20 points.

Attachment 183953

Stark

Appreciate the second day of our trade. We have triggered a buy stop pending order at price 1,3207 and closed at t/p 1,322. As a result, we have earned another 20 points. Total it turns out two days our profit is 40 pips. Looking forward to the next day. Good luck to everyone.

Attachment 184643

it is interesting to see why not take more, come together to vylazhivat thoughts on the trade and can help ourselves and others in the selection and accurate entry into the market, and I can tell you how long to keep the position, in any case, all earn and all will be well

Stark

Let's get ready to discuss. What indicators You use and what system the algorithm determines how much you need to hold position and when to exit positions. Looking forward to Your suggestions.

RuSsik

Interesting thread,over to watch a little bit,and that is tired in the evenings to sit,eyesight damage,and at a few points only a plus to go)Although it is strange that the author is not present for many,the campaign
caught it,just cut down on us mortals kui polojil))

Laza

Well, I would still recommend that you demo practice will not be superfluous, just set the value not the $ 5,000 and the amount you are planning to start, for example 100-200 dollars, but if on the demo of this amount is not poured, and with the real cope.

RuSsik

so he also wrote that the demo plays.And generally,what sense to put on the demo, the amount which in real life would have played,anyway,at not crowie))so merging them is not a pity,on probyvat on raele,but with a small amount of PTS.Although this, too, no effect is not,the sum in no way affects the deal.

Jus

And I think that the demo is only needed in order to understand ...

Really,where is the author?

With respect.

suran

One gets the impression that the author was an Epiphany for a couple of days and all bye-bye !!! The pace will not earn!!! THE AUTHOR-GET BACK!!!!!!

-r-a-m-

Not at the expense 80 PP per day is something fantastic ! It is necessary to have nerves of steel. 20 wherever you went. for very fast and easy. but 80 in easy. you are the coolest !

RuSsik

I've user seen the girl,so she said for her the day 1000 PP to build,easy,and sales at no limit,said Yeshe almost low,but that's not how I remember her nick))so 80 it 1000,at the fingers on the asphalt)) XA

Zool

1000п - STE is probably in the DC where EVR\USD to five decimal places,in other words 100P if on normal to be considered - well, not so incredible profit, I would not say that a piece of cake - will have to work hard.The market is and more gives on the stay with them for the day!Yes, and Mona pepse if the market is read like an open book(it happens sometimes) well points ~300 nicolotti!Well, that would be every day!? - if there is a trader that I respect him and uvazhuha!!!

20 points a day to earn not the same, and just because each trader it seems very little and he hastens to battle to earn even more and more. Elementary and just scalping it's very easy especially in highly volatile currencies such as the Pound. Here is a simple Trading idea - enter the trend with the M15 and wait after the spread take 2-3 points. To evaluate them and to take is not so hard. do 10 deals per day but with normal lot size and earn not so little. Even 50 bucks a day is not bad.

Sequoer

20 pips a day consistently earn =)) and if you use a martingale I love it =)) and risk should be no more than 1% of the depot =)) so my children learn

Сверху