Consistently earn 20 points per day

Stark

Hi all. Let's try together to consistently earn 20 points a day!? Every day I will try to give signals on eur/usd and trade on a real account. But first, let's try it on a demo account.

Stark

So start to trade. The Outlook on eur/usd on 12.12.2011.

Put 2 pending orders: buy stop first at the price 1,3395 with t/p of 1.3415 and sell stop at a price 1,3355 with t/p 1,3335 and wait for Monday.

Attachment 183173

Stark

Of course when it comes to issue a warrant. Put had Friday night. But if this was not possible, put up orders on Friday, it may appear on Monday, if the market of course with a gap will not open.

ppvic

Stark that's it. The market opens with a gap, while Your feet will be opened at the opening price of the market, not established in them.
What is this strategy anyway? Go there, do not know where to put it, not knowing that?
Good luck! You are not the first, not the last of such nonsense suffered...

mmalkolm

And a stop band put? If so, not afraid of high heels on the now unstable market that puncture your orders and returns without passing the required 20p? If without stop losow, this strategy is only good for sideways (or flat) with not too large volatility...

Stark

You visit this page in a week and see what the results will be. I'm not bragging or imagine not knowing anyone. I just tend to let small, but steady paycheck. I think the result will be. Go a little later.

Stark

When you put these orders according to the market desirable to watch. Because if the market will catch for example a buy stop( will not work we need twenty points, i.e., the take profit will not work) and go down, then we'll just have to take take profit from pending order sell stop. Thus we stand in the castle and then have to leave. But why rush things, let's wait for Monday and see what happens.

mmalkolm

But the market can of the above mentioned motion be made within minutes... And is distracted... Especially to those who seek to shake the Deposit and you trade large lots...

Stark

I offer You the optimal solution for this problem. Let's try again on a demo account. And of the prevailing difficulties, I will tell You your answer. If I'm wrong, then You will tell me your vision. While that is not a problem... Monday God forbid it will not. Well, if she will, then try to solve it together. Just need to wait for Monday. Thank You for Your opinion. Waiting For Monday...

Stark

Sorry, I did not understand Your message. Why not right at the expense of 20 points. Can you explain?

What do You mean?

бык50

Twenty points a day, if considered as average earnings, pomogaem twenty working days, and received four hundred points in a month, if trading one lot,a PIP is $ 10, you get $ 4,000 per month. I think this is a good result, but since the practice - criterion of truth, while will watched from the side.

Stark

I fully agree with You that twenty points per day it is not bad earnings. Of course it all depends on the size of the Deposit, but even a small Deposit can be accelerated to a large and stable closure of profitable positions. So let's see what happens...

Stark

No to get nothing. Just let's wait for start trading and we will make decisions based on the current situation on the market. If take profit doesn't work, you don't need to get other items. Yes, and in no case do not trade on a live account, try on demo. Oh and if after some time you will see the results, You decide. Just be a bystander.

mmm11111

Confused. So trading on demo or real. And what is the result on demo you can expect. And inside nothing put? There 40пп already have while here and there patellidae, even 80пп sobem-as You like. TS own right. Good luck, looking forward to it.

trofa

Before you invest your Bucks into the account, I played for bonuses. As soon as I realized that something and made this decision. Would not advise anyone to play the demos. It is better to have, for example, in Insta cent account, put 5-10 bucks in terms of cents and play. Demos from depot 10,000 "corrupt" players lost all sense of reality. My personal opinion. And 20 points a day is no problem to do. Catch a rising peak, look for levels to sell ..... you will be the profit.

Stark

Yes, the trading system has its own. Now nothing needs to be done, especially to trade on a real account.Be a bystander. And about 80 points I'm sure that all the items in the Forex market will not collect. If You do know or think how to earn more, eagerly ready to listen to Your version.

Сверху